Thriving homecare business is seeking a successful Home Care Sales Representative to join their team. The Sales Executive will be responsible for driving home healthcare sales and revenue growth initiatives by identifying and securing new business opportunities and developing and managing relationships with existing and potential referral sources. Home Care Sales Representative will be based in Central/South Jersey.
The Home Care Sales Representative duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new referral sources in order to meet and exceed predetermined goals
- Identify sales opportunities and target new referral sources
- Make sales presentations to potential clients, as well as existing clients
- Develop marketing strategies to attract and retain referral sources
- Attend industry and networking events to build a steady base of clients
- Prepare sales reports to monitor progress against targets
- Plan and attend sales meetings to assess performance
The Home Care Sales Representative will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, or a related field
- Prior sales/ account experience in the homecare industry
- An established book of business (Rehabs & assisted living a plus)
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills
Excellent compensation package along with medical benefits, car allowance, and extras are offered.
To discuss the details of this full-time permanent position further, please send resume for review.