The Assurance Group has been involved in the Human Resources Industry for more than thirty years. While our focus has been on staffing for a great many of those years, we were approached by many clients to assist in HR Related issues that did not necessarily involve staffing concerns. It was at that time that we determined that it was time to create our fourth Division, Assurance Human Resources Consulting.
Since 2008, The Assurance Group has served the needs of our clients by providing comprehensive and affordably-priced human resource consulting services and solutions to assist Senior Management and Corporate HR Professionals. These solutions include a wide range of corporate human resource consulting services that help to resolve retention problems and address other human capital management issues. We help our clients to understand, develop, implement, and quantify the effectiveness of their current human resource programs and policies. Our efficient, employee-focused, and personalized approach ensures your success.
The Assurance Group is a Regional Firm servicing the Tri-State Area of New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. We offer a large variety of integrated organizational services that are specifically designed to meet the needs of your individual business in today’s regulatory environment. Our HR Consulting and Administrative Services include:
• Complete evaluation of current and future staffing needs.
• Review of Organizational Structure
• Analyze needs and make recommendations to support business goals.
• Analyze personnel positions and review current job descriptions and/or create job descriptions for all positions.
• Review and update Employee Policies and Procedure Manual.
• Ensure compliance with all federal and local employment laws including FLSA, FMLA, EOE, Hiring, Terminating, Performance Review Processes, Personnel Record Management, and Disciplinary Action.
• Compliance Training with all Management Level Personnel.
• Communication Training – All Personnel.
• Team Building
• Develop, implement and maintain Team Building Program.
• Worker’s Compensation Management.
• Develop, implement and maintain Safety Training Program.
• Management of HR Department Personnel.
For more information concerning our human resource consulting services and pricing, please call us at 201-845-6050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org