Our Blog and Associated Articles
- weekend open thread – September 25-26, 2021
- it’s your Friday good news
- open thread – September 24-25, 2021
- a rogue admin, a silent snacker, and more
- don’t pretend to have a question just so you can talk about yourself — in interviews and in life
- how do I manage a great employee who finishes everything ahead of schedule?
- how do I not feel jealous of my wealthier coworkers?
- employee got pregnant to avoid working on Christmas, I told my boss to F off, and more
- CEO’s wife ruined my job prospects
- when should you go to HR — and when should you not?
- I manage my daughter and someone complained about her
- giving tattoos at work, boss lied about getting engaged, and more
- I’m in trouble for what I wore when when my boss made me pick him up for the airport in the middle of the night
- how will the vaccine mandate work exactly?
- I’m hypersensitive to criticism — how do I fix this?
By Kathy Piekarz |
The Assurance group is pleased to announce the acquisition of Bryant Staffing. Established in 1984 with offices throughout New Jersey, Bryant Staffing was a supplier of temporary staffing in the administrative and light industrial sectors. Bryant had expanded their services through the years to include Consultants, Temp – Hire and Direct Hire. The Assurance group…Read More →
By The Assurance Group |
While there are a few commonly used resume styles, your resume should reflect your unique education, experience and relevant skills. You might consider having multiple versions of your resume tailored to the jobs you’re applying for. Here are a few key resume writing tips that will help you organize and design your resume. 1.…Read More →