Our Blog and Associated Articles
- is this office culture cutting-edge or a cult?
- pretending not to know my old boss, waiting for a ride after an interview, and more
- weekend open thread – April 10-11, 2021
- it’s your Friday good news
- open thread – April 9-10, 2021
- I’m constantly interrupted while I work, no comfortable space to work in at home, and more
- should staying remote when my coworkers go back to work mean I get left out of everything again?
- updates: the personality tests, the storage stealer, and more
- how should I deal with a pompous, sexist coworker?
- can I ignore a toxic employee who’s leaving, warning candidates about weirdness in our hiring, and more
- I was offered a job, not given much time for an answer, and then things went south
- my boss won’t leave me alone when I’m sick or on vacation
- is a salary request 40% over the max enough to rescind an offer?
- leaving right after a huge bonus, rejected because I wasn’t relaxed enough, and more
- a person I asked to be a reference is telling people I’m job hunting
By The Assurance Group |
While there are a few commonly used resume styles, your resume should reflect your unique education, experience and relevant skills. You might consider having multiple versions of your resume tailored to the jobs you’re applying for. Here are a few key resume writing tips that will help you organize and design your resume. 1.…Read More →