Our Blog and Associated Articles
By Kathy Piekarz |
The Assurance group is pleased to announce the acquisition of Bryant Staffing. Established in 1984 with offices throughout New Jersey, Bryant Staffing was a supplier of temporary staffing in the administrative and light industrial sectors. Bryant had expanded their services through the years to include Consultants, Temp – Hire and Direct Hire. The Assurance group…Read More →
By The Assurance Group |
While there are a few commonly used resume styles, your resume should reflect your unique education, experience and relevant skills. You might consider having multiple versions of your resume tailored to the jobs you’re applying for. Here are a few key resume writing tips that will help you organize and design your resume. 1.…Read More →
- I’m drowning in work, mentioning my dad in a job application, and more
- who’s in charge of making sure a scheduled meeting happens?
- where are you now? (a call for updates)
- strangely dramatic responses to mundane office changes
- religious decor in a shared work space, yoga pants at a team-building event, and more
- can I ask a company to speed up their hiring process?
- my employee keeps falling asleep in meetings
- our boss is demanding a gift with an accounting of names and how much each person contributed
- can I ethically hire when the company is a mess, employers that want a reference from your current boss, and more
- how do I spot red flags in a job interview if I have no work experience?
- my coworkers were fired … am I next?
- my wife says my relationship with my coworker is inappropriate
- rejected on a video call, meetings on Juneteenth, and more
- update: I’m a member of The Satanic Temple and got outed at work
- my employee can’t accept that his work is bad