Our Blog and Associated Articles
- taking work calls on my honeymoon, traveling after graduating, and more
- my frustrated employee is unlikely to advance
- I lied on my resume — now what?
- my coworker yells and is disruptive — and we’re afraid to confront her
- my company wants me to Photoshop our customers, managers uses our meetings to vent, and more
- how do I change my attitude toward my needy, frustrating employee?
- is it worth going to HR about a bad manager?
- what should I expect from my staff at this point in the pandemic?
- an aggressively atheist coworker, racy music on a work computer, and more
- here’s an example of an excellent cover letter
- banning political talk at work isn’t the answer … but read the room
- my new team is taunting me because I have a nut allergy
- I am making things with yarn and loving it
- why are people so relaxed about lateness, should managing be this much work, and more
- weekend open thread – October 24-25, 2020
By The Assurance Group |
While there are a few commonly used resume styles, your resume should reflect your unique education, experience and relevant skills. You might consider having multiple versions of your resume tailored to the jobs you’re applying for. Here are a few key resume writing tips that will help you organize and design your resume. 1.…Read More →