Our Blog and Associated Articles
- weekend open thread — June 19-20, 2021
- updates: my boss wants me to help him jump the line for the Covid vaccine, and more
- it’s your Friday good news
- open thread — June 18-19, 2021
- my boss hates when I mute myself on group calls, telling a job I’d only take it if I could work remotely, and more
- update: can I leave my job after one year if I committed to more?
- our employee lied about having a sick child
- how can we get older members of our field to stop complimenting women on their appearances?
- I’m earning less than someone who lied on their resume, difficult client will only deal with one of my employees, and more
- updates: my coworker told everyone we’re married (we’re not) and more
- updates: I work with my awful boss’s sister, afraid to give feedback, and more
- are all jobs bad?
- my ex-boss is using my firing as content for her company social media pages
- manager keeps talking about astrology, recording video calls, and more
- update: I accidentally threw a sandwich and it caused a work crisis
By Kathy Piekarz |
The Assurance group is pleased to announce the acquisition of Bryant Staffing. Established in 1984 with offices throughout New Jersey, Bryant Staffing was a supplier of temporary staffing in the administrative and light industrial sectors. Bryant had expanded their services through the years to include Consultants, Temp – Hire and Direct Hire. The Assurance group…Read More →
By The Assurance Group |
While there are a few commonly used resume styles, your resume should reflect your unique education, experience and relevant skills. You might consider having multiple versions of your resume tailored to the jobs you’re applying for. Here are a few key resume writing tips that will help you organize and design your resume. 1.…Read More →