A leading manufacturer is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for the Finishing Department to manage and oversee the warehouse activities.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related warehouse experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org