Our client, a leader in industrial lighting and computerized inspection systems is seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager who has experience in writing industrial or commercial applications. This is a leadership role and will be part of the management team that will direct the future of the company. You should be able to demonstrate how you took a project from conception to completion.
The Software Engineering Manager will manage throughout the entire lifecycle of a product, you will be responsible for activities involving concept, design / development, build-out, integration, and post-production support. The Software Engineering Manager will primarily be responsible for the design and development of new products or enhancements based on principles of illumination and lighting using a wide range of electrical and electronic products. Work will include electrical design and evaluation, with emphasis on quality, schedule, manufacturability, and cost.
The Software Engineering Manager will have:
- BS/MS in Either Computer Science with EE skills, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering in a computer related field
- Programming experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience in writing industrial or commercial applications
- Experience in Vision Systems and/or Image Processing/ Machine vision a major plus Using any of Halcon, Matlab, OpenCV or equivalent
- Real Time Embedded systems development experience preferably using C++
- Development or knowledge of Machine Vision algorithms for automated defect detection
To discuss this exciting opportunity in greater detail please send resume outlining your related skills. Salary for this position is $100k – $130k