$100 Sign on Bonus!!
We Offer Referral Bonuses!!
A global leader in the auto part industry needs Shipping & Receiving Associates. These are long term temporary assignments that could lead to being hired by the Company. These positions are in Carlstadt, NJ with easy access to public transportation.
Shipping & Receiving Associates participate in the Warehouse Operations and general duties include verifying all shipments go to the correct locations, general cleanliness of your area, scanning and shelving incoming shipments while helping the company increase efficiency, profitability, and overall customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of the Shipping & Receiving Associates include:
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate warehouse vehicles and equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks)
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
Skills needed for the Shipping & Receiving Associates include:
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker (a plus)
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
• Experience with handheld scanners and computers is a MUST
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects (20 to 30 lbs)
• High school Diploma
• Forklift Experience a plus
The hours for these positions are Monday through Friday 8am – to 5pm. Pay rate ranges from $15 – 16/hr. Call today to learn more and receive a gift with your application!