Retail Compliance Analyst
Leader in children’s apparel is seeking a Retail Compliance Analyst to join their team. The Retail Shipping role is responsible for handling customer shipment integrity. This individual would ensure that Operations is in compliance with retailer requirements as stated in the retailer’s Vendor Routing Guide. Responsible for the analysis and outcome of customers’ fines and penalties incurred from non-compliant shipments. Also, will proactively work collaboratively with key departments to identify and implement best practices across the entire supply chain as well as building relationships regarding compliance.
Responsibilities for Retail Compliance Analyst:
- Investigate reasons for sales deductions related to shipping errors, fines and penalties.
- Accountable for reporting and communicating sales deductions related to non-compliance.
- Identify and inform Operations, Finance, Sales and IT of non-compliance issues noted from retailer Vendor Routing Guides.
- Proactively inform Business Development team of issues through standard weekly reports.
- Coordinate with Operations to design and generate metrics related to overall retailer performance.
- Drive the integration of new requirements for new or existing retailers into the operating model.
- Determine and provide technical collaboration of retailer requests to IT/EDI team.
- Develop and implement plans to manage and reduce overall deduction costs.
- Respond to external inquiries, such as customer request for data and backup information.
- Work with internal teams to ensure policy compliance (avoid penalties.)
- Conduct investigation on root cause of issues to minimize recurring issues.
- Maintain files and retailer data for benchmarking and references.
- Interface with 3rd parties, trade associations, and attend share groups.
The Retail Compliance Analyst will have prior experience working within the Apparel industry. Must have Vendor Routing Guides and Compliance experience. Worked with chargebacks and warehousing and traffic.
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your experience with Routing Guides and Compliance. Salary range for this position is $50 – $55k/yr.