Contract Manufacturer located in the Morris County area has immediate needs for Quality Control Lab Technicians. Positions available are for 1st and 2nd shift. To be considered for the QC Lab Tech position candidates should have the following qualifications and skills;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical/cosmetic industry
- Excellent knowledge of GLP’s
- Good observation skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of laboratory methods
- MS Office computer skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Knowledge in color matching cosmetics is a plus
- Degree in chemistry or biology is a plus
- Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus
Basic functions of these positions include:
- Testing raw materials as per the USP/NF monographs. Identification using FTIR
- Testing bulk product for pH, viscosity, melting point, specific gravity, identification
- Able to use HPLC, melting point apparatus, pH meter, pycnometer, viscometer, FTIR and wet chemistry to do the analysis.
- Review color on shaded products and provided adjustments as needed.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Flexibility to change working schedule or to work extra hours if needed.
- Able to review batch records and alert relevant departments for issues.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly for continuous improvement.
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your lab tech experience.