Leading home improvement manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team. The Maintenance Supervisor will have knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Plans and organizes tasks for all technicians before the start of a shift
- Ensures all health, safety, and regulations are followed
- Manages and maintains a preventive maintenance system to keep all day-to-day operations running smoothly
- Oversees, motivates, and reviews maintenance staff including management of training and professional development
- Leads maintenance team in an effective, positive, and efficient manner
- Understands and follows OSHA guidelines and other regulations
- Exhibits problem solving and team building skills
Qualifications for Maintenance Supervisor:
- 2 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related maintenance experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com