Contract manufacturer is seeking a Logistics Manager to be responsible for the operations of Distribution, Fulfillment, Mass Market, and the Warehouse. This position is responsible for ensuring optimal distribution and on-time delivery of customer orders. The Logistics Manager will be responsible for oversight of the multi-shift operation. Must be able to communicate and work cross functionally to maintain and improve workflow from Customer Service to Operations.
• Provide strong leadership, management and training to the Distribution, Warehouse, Fulfillment and Mass Market teams
• Supervise team of 30 + employees across 2 shifts
• Manage print environment that supports personalized products
• Manage inventory of 1000+ finished goods SKU’s
• Prioritize and manage processing of daily orders to include single piece and case pick in conjunction with Customer Service and Finance
• Analyze current procedures, make recommendations, and implement changes to improve accuracy, efficiency and productivity
• Ensure proper stock rotation and monitor product expiration dates
• Mange pick pack replenishment process across multiple divisions and shifts
• Oversee all warehouse functions including scheduling carriers, freight cost negotiations and freight claims for missing or damaged goods
The Logistics Manager will have 5-8 years’ managerial experience in a fast-paced distribution environment. Working knowledge of GMP environment, strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels, and experience with product flow within manufacturing, packaging and distribution environments. Working knowledge and navigational experience of ERP System flow.
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related experience.