Luxury consumer product manufacturer located in the Norther Bergen County, NJ area is seeking an experienced IT Manager. The IT Manager will align, integrate, and upgrade business operations through technology driven systems. Identify and execute the development of customer-facing platforms and digital experiences, including (some) web, EDI, and ERP systems.
The IT Manager will be responsible for:
- Analyse and drive business process efficiencies and business systems implementation projects from beginning to completion, including system upgrades.
- Effectively communicate technology needs and strategy to decision makers and co-workers in a clear, non-technical manner with thoughtful consideration to business objectives, budget, technological landscape, customer, and user requirements.
- Assists with data conversions and design of user interfaces.
- Establish, maintain, and execute ERP/IT goals, projects, and budget.
- Manage and support internal IT service operations and internal user needs (ie. Help Desk calls and internal hardware/systems: laptops, phone service, tablets, etc.).
- Monitor efficiencies and security of all systems and data according to latest best practices and in line with Headquarters guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to government regulations and guidelines for technological systems and safeguarding and storing data.
- Manage, negotiate, and liaise with 3rd party support vendor(s).
- Develop and execute training documents for users, including info graphics, slide shows, video tutorials and quick reference guides as needed.
The IT Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer or software engineering, or information systems
- Must have experience and proficiency with current ERP system: MicroSoft Dynamics Business Central platform
- 5-10 years’ experience in IT or data management
- Experience with cross functional ERP systems and integration
- Ability to accurately interpret business objectives and identify relevant technology resources (with intent to enhance business operations)
- Experience with vendor and partner management
To discuss this full-time permanent on-site role please send resume outlining your related experience. Salary range for this position is 110k – 140k