Privately owned manufacturer located in Bergen County, NJ is seeking an Inside Sales Process Coordinator to manage the daily operations of the inside sales/customer services duties with respect to the SOE (Sales order entry).
Inside Sales Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Order Entry, RMA Processing, Pricing and Lead time entry
- Creating New Accounts in Epicor
- Quote Entry
- Learning and having a thorough understanding of the HubSpot CRM system
- Communicating daily with our distributor network
- Communicating closely with the Regional Sales Representatives
- Learning and having a thorough understanding of the operational aspects
- Communicating/working closely with the operations group
- Maintaining all Price lists, general and special.
Inside Sales Coordinator will have a minimum: Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school; or 3-5 years of experience in Industrial sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to properly demonstrate/utilize a consultative sales approach. Prospect for new business detailed follow up through HubSpot and properly qualify opportunities.
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related skills.
To apply for this job please visit theassurancegroup..