Our client is seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to partner with management and leadership within the organization. The HR Partner will be responsible for employee relations, organizational and training development, performance and change management, recruiting and retention, succession planning and oversight of compensation and benefits administration, policies and procedures, safety and compliance.
Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for:
· Design, develop and manage human resource initiatives and best practices to support organizational objectives and strategy.
· Ability to lead a team; including coaching/mentor employees
· Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
· Strong change management skills with a focus on employee engagement and development.
· Assist business leaders with recruitment, onboarding, career management, and succession planning
· Design and propose initiatives and programs to train and develop employees, increase productivity, improve morale, motivate employees, and create a positive employee relations climate.
· Manage and oversee the performance management process.
The Human Resources Business Partner will have the following:
· Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management or in Management with a concentration in HR
· Real estate and/or private equity experience a plus
· 15+ years of related experience as an HR Professional
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications including Excel
· Proficiency in HR Information Systems
· General Financial Acumen
· High Degree of Integrity and Confidentiality
To discuss this exciting opportunity in greater detail please send resume outlining your related Human Resources experience. Excellent work environment along with competitive compensation and benefits package.