Established Cosmetic Manufacturing company located in the Northern Bergen County, NJ area is seeking a Human Resources Manager/Recruiter to join their team.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone, zoom or in-person
- Source candidates through databases and social media
- Screen resumes and prospects, and qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process.
- Serve as contact person for question from candidates
Major areas the Human Resources Manager will handle can include:
- Organizational departmental planning
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Organization development
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
- Companywide facilitations
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Employee services and counseling
Requirements & Qualification for Human Resources Manager /Recruiter:
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or business would be necessary, along with previous experience in the HR field.
- 5 – 7 years of HR experience
- Talent acquisition experience
- Ability to commute onsite daily
- Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of industry awards, current pay rates and industry trends surrounding non-monetary benefits
- Positive attitude and personality
To discuss this position is greater detail please send resume outlining your Human Resources / Recruiting experience. Salary range for this position is $85,000-$100,000