Privately owned manufacturer located in Bergen County, NJ is seeking an Electrical Engineer who will research and develop new electro-mechanical products. The Electrical Engineer will handle the following:
- Project leadership includes test and development of electrical components for valves.
- Designing products to industry and agency (UL, CSA and European) standards.
- Preparing reports to document the results of design studies, trade studies, failure analyses, and test programs.
- As needed, prepare prototype assemblies, and perform tests.
- Evaluating field problems and recommend design enhancements.
Electrical Engineer Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in designing and developing electromagnetic solenoids (for valves – a big plus)
- Hands on experience in Electrical and Mechanical principles required
- Working knowledge of CAD systems (Solidworks – big plus)
- Working knowledge of Engineering simulation software. (EFD-flow, ANSYS/Maxwell – big plus)
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and capabilities.
- Familiar with North American or European industry standards (i.e., UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, etc.)
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org