Privately owned manufacturer located in Bergen County, NJ is seeking an Electrical Engineer who will research and develop new electro-mechanical products. The Electrical Engineer will handle the following:
- Project leadership includes test and development of electrical components for valves.
- Designing products to industry and agency (UL, CSA and European) standards.
- Preparing reports to document the results of design studies, trade studies, failure analyses, and test programs.
- As needed, prepare prototype assemblies, and perform tests.
- Evaluating field problems and recommend design enhancements.
Electrical Engineer Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in designing and developing electromagnetic solenoids (for valves – a big plus)
- Hands on experience in Electrical and Mechanical principles required
- Working knowledge of CAD systems (Solidworks – big plus)
- Working knowledge of Engineering simulation software. (EFD-flow, ANSYS/Maxwell – big plus)
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and capabilities.
- Familiar with North American or European industry standards (i.e., UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, etc.)
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related skills.