Leader in industrial lighting and computerized vision inspection systems is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer with the passion to contribute to innovative designs and creativeness. The Electrical Engineer will collaborate with a variety of colleagues across project teams, from engineering and product development to implementation and manufacturing, to develop electrical systems that meet clients’ needs. Support legacy products as well as be involved in the development of new systems. Once the project is approved, the Electrical Engineer will help oversee the manufacturing, testing, and troubleshooting the electrical side to ensure the system meets demanding specifications.
Electrical Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of state-of-the-art circuitry in new designs and assure exact functionality through your ridged testing procedures
- Redesign existing lighting systems, Xenon and LED, to maximize efficiency, increase output and develop lighting for new applications.
- You will be designing equipment and systems for use across multiple industries such as metal, paper, printing, and amusement industry.
- Devise testing methods to confirm the functionality of electrical components
- Support of vision systems development activities for electrical and software applications
- Guide the creation and maintenance of electrical engineering documentation
- Create energy efficient board designs for existing and new products
Electrical Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of previous work experience in electrical engineering or related position
- Proficient in the use of Altium or other computer-aided design software applications a PLUS
- Thorough understanding of electronic systems and component materials with a focus on power supply fundamentals (both AC and DC) including power factor correction circuits
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail with a desire for excellence
- Good documentation practices
- Experience in compliance testing a PLUS
- Some experience in high voltage electronics a PLUS
For immediate consideration and to discuss in greater detail please send resume outlining your related experience.