Contract manufacturer is seeking a Director of Operations to be responsible for planning, managing, and upgrading the Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Maintenance and Facilities, Warehousing and Shipping departments by deploying innovative programs, processes and controls across the operation.
The Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Directs, reviews, analyzes, approves adequate plans for the control of planned outputs, budgeted spending (to be developed), labor efficiency, material efficiency, process engineering effectiveness, and human capital utilization, including but not limited to profit and loss statements for organization and specific depts.
- Anticipates production/manufacturing/packaging/distribution needs and develops comprehensive, analytical proposals regarding capital investment, personnel, facilities and other areas of responsibilities.
- Reviews performance against operating plans, master schedule and KPI standards.
- Fully utilizes operating systems for production reporting, capacity planning and analytical functions. Works with systems teams to enhance and expand system capabilities for production/manufacturing.
- Develops recommendations and alternatives regarding critical issues affecting organizational direction and presents to CEO and management team.
- Develops plans for new areas of expansion and higher levels of efficiency in the manufacturing, production, packaging and private label processing areas. Enhances and optimizes all processes.
- Directs and appraises the performance of direct reporting departments and provides the necessary coordination of all activities.
The Director of Operations will have an a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in process engineering or production management. Minimum of Ten (10) years prior experience with successful Batch Manufacturing and / or Contract Manufacturing Companies. Prior responsibility in managing production, maintenance, purchasing, inventory control, process engineering as well as shipping, receiving and warehousing. Strong conceptual understanding of operating systems and capabilities. Kaizen, Six sigma or Lean manufacturing related training.
To discuss this excellent opportunity please send resume outlining your related skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org