Director Maintenance Engineering – Wharton, NJ
The Director of Maintenance Engineering will be responsible to develop and execute Maintenance & Engineering strategies to support ongoing and future facility, utility, and production systems at the site. You will be responsible for leading, training and developing the maintenance mechanic team.
- Ensure Engineering & Maintenance departmental and site goals are met.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement, develop alternate solutions to recurring or potential problem areas and establish necessary contingency plans.
- Cultivate an efficient, professional and safe working atmosphere and ensure objectives are met with intended timeframes.
- Provide technical resources to support the management of the scale-up and transfer of new products.
- Manage the development and implementation of new technologies to improve manufacturing processes.
- Oversee the development and initiation of programs for future production equipment and facility upgrades, including identification and corrective action required to improve existing equipment and processes.
- Oversee the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities for compliance and coherence of operations. Determine resources necessary to fulfill project requirements.
- Manage employee relations including recruit, mentor, and develop a high-performing maintenance and mechanical team to implement best practices and continuous improvements.
- Ten (10) years of engineering and/ or maintenance management experience; understand packaging equipment
- 5+ years experience in leading, training and development of a maintenance mechanic team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP, safety and safety regulations (eg. OSHA).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to disseminate information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org