Exciting opportunity for a Director of Finance to join the executive team of a growth oriented manufacturing company in Morris County, NJ. Reports, analyzes, and interprets financial and operating data for operation management. Such reporting analysis and interpretation may include forecasting, profitability analysis, product cost and expense analysis, and ad hoc analyses as required. Self-motivated individuals will be required to organize, plan, and execute assigned duties related to issues of various complexities to meet deadlines in a busy environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Forecasting, controlling, tracking and reporting spending.
- Reviews, Tracks, Analyzes and Reports
- Overall Detailed Product Cost Analysis
- Cost reduction tasks
- Practices good judgment, discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding finance information
- Organize, plan, and perform assigned duties related to highly complex issues with little to no supervision to meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the successful operation of the functions
- Must have 8+ years related manufacturing experience
- Thoroughly knowledgeable in Finance and Accounting professional concepts and requirements particularly forecasting, cost analysis,budgeting, cash management, capital management and financial modeling
- Direct experience and knowledge in a manufacturing cost accounting system process required.
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Outlook
- Regularly interacts and presents to highest level of management with guidance and attendance from direct supervisor
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Provide clear directions and/or performance standard expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent. MBA/CPA preferred
Please send resume outlining your related experience for immediate consideration.