Packaging Manufacturer is seeking a Cost Analyst to partner with Finance, Engineering, and Operational departments in determining product costs and bill of materials to ensure accurate costing. The Cost Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Perform random verification of pallet ticket labor posting
- Analyze operational performance and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Analyze production variances, including fluctuations between anticipated and actual, with understanding, explanation, and resolution.
- Participate in annual budgeting process including capital budgets, and establish product standard costs with updated routings, and BOMs.
- Analyze potential cost benefits of Capital Projects
The Cost Analyst will have excellent analytical and organizational skills along with great attention to detail. Must have a thorough understanding of cost accounting principles and procedures. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software as well as accounting software.
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related costing experience.