Established manufacturer located in Morris County, NJ is seeking a Process Engineer to join their team. Reporting to the Senior Process Engineer of Technical Services, this entry-level position will primarily be responsible for the state of validation for equipment, processes, facility and cleaning of cosmetic & OTC manufacture and production. Additionally, the Process Engineer will develop process knowledge and drive effectiveness & efficiencies in the manufacture of cosmetic/OTC formulations.
Essential Functions of Process Engineer:
- Assists in the review, planning, scheduling of new & existing validation projects including manufacturing and filling equipment, manufacturing and filling processes, plant systems, storage facilities and cleaning & sanitization processes
- Helps design IQ/OQ/PQ and validation campaigns, develop and prepare protocols for process validations
- Help coordinate validation and IQ/OQ/PQ activities with manufacture, production, sanitization, quality control and outside testing facilities
- Review and analyze analytical, microbiological and physical data generated from validation activities. Write validation final reports that present, summarize and offer conclusions on the validity of the processes based on findings and obtain necessary approvals on a timely basis
- Work closely with R&D and external customers to effectively transfer cosmetic and/or OTC formulations for manufacture
- Assists in the development of Master Batch Records and monitoring large scale pilot or 1st production manufacturing batches
Process Engineer Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-year experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in the personal care industry
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related science
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity or prior experience with process validation, CAPAs, audits & investigations a plus
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org