Do you love product and want to “own” the process from market analysis to production? Direct to Consumer brand located in NYC is seeking an Assistant Manager of Product Development.
The Assistant Manager MUST have excellent Product Development experience. This position will work to bring innovative products to the market. The successful candidate will be involved with the full development cycle and support production.
- Create and send development packages.
- Review prototype samples
- Review and validate cost sheets throughout the development process
- Daily communication with factories
- Issue and update all purchase orders in AS400
- Monitor open order reporting to ensure accuracy
The Assistant Product Development Manager must enjoy working a fast-paced environment, a team player, and organized. Proficient/strong in Excel and PowerPoint. Self-motivated and able to prioritize to meet critical deadlines.
To discuss this great full-time onsite position in greater detail, please send resume outlining your product development experience.