Rapidly growing ecommerce company with a unique model focused on marketplace selling is seeking an experienced Amazon Compliance Specialist. This individual will manage overall account health and have ownership over addressing all amazon critical issues. The candidate must have a proven record of handling any amazon related issue and have a strong background of Amazon Seller Central Tools, policies, and terms.
Main Responsibilities of Amazon Compliance Specialist:
– Be up to date on all Amazon policies.
– Open and handle Amazon case creation and/or appeals for any major concerns while avoiding any potential violations. This covers all Amazon related issues from merchandising at the product level to FBA inbound shipments.
– Ensures all listings are in-line with Amazon’s compliance policy.
– Ensure to follow and obey Amazon’s Terms of Service
– Creates, monitors and records all amazon issues as a tracking mechanism.
– Scrub through all Amazon account health metrics to ensure good standing.
– Strong in-depth knowledge of Amazon Compliance, Account Health and Seller Central.
– Extensive experience interacting with Amazon through cases and appeals.
– Strong communication, problem-solving, and analytical thinking
To discuss in greater detail please send resume outlining your related experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com