Cosmetic manufacturing company located in the Northern Bergen County, NJ area is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Associate. Salary for this position is $50,000 – $65,000 per year.
Accounts Receivable responsibilities include:
• Accurately process manual miscellaneous billings, adjustments, credits, cash discounts, returned checks, and GL entries from multiple sources.
• Responsible for the accurate posting of a high volume of customer payments (checks, cash, wires, and ACH transactions) and for maintaining daily reporting for these transactions.
• Verifies and posts accounts receivable transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
• Follows established procedures for processing receipts, cash and other payment instruments
• Sorts and files documents after posting
• Prepares and/or verifies and processes bank deposits
• Collection of receivables, client communication, and escalation of unpaid balances to the appropriate parties
• Weekly reporting of outstanding balance detail and communication with clients
• Reconciliations with external customers
• Ensure AR remains clean and reconciled on set of books, all issues are handled and completely resolved.
• Reconciliation of the receivables with the vendor portals
• Maintain a system of organizing open and closed disputes
Accounts Receivable Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountant or Finance
• 2 – 3 years of experience
• Strong attention to details and highly organized
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
• Team oriented, problem solver, and ability to multi-task
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related experience.