Contract packing manufacturer located in Morris County, NJ is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join their finance team. This full-time permanent position will be responsible for the following:
Accounting Clerk Essential Functions:
- Process Vendor Invoices
- Process Vendor Payments
- Vendor & Freight Disputes
- Provide Sales Tax Exempt Certificates
- Provide Vendor Credit Applications when needed
- Reconciling and reporting discrepancies found in records
- Assist with Monthly & Quarterly Closings
- Preparing reports as necessary
- Serve as back up to process customer invoices and cash applications
- Back up for Front Desk receptionist
- All other assignments as required.
The Accounting Clerk will have a minimum 2 years’ accounting experience. Proficient Excel Skills and familiar with Integrated ERP Systems.
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com