Growing global industrial manufacturer is seeking an Accounting Analyst to join the Accounting Department. This position will be responsible for:
- Assist the Controller, utilizing PowerPoint, Excel and charts, with highly confidential and technical financial reports, capital plans, manpower budgets, investments, and the consolidated financial position of the Company.
- Support Accounts Receivable Analyst by reviewing A/R aging report, determine overdue accounts, telephone delinquent customers, maintain daily cash log, and post cash.
- Responsible for verifying accuracy of freight charges and making copies of shipping documents.
- Run quarterly commission reports for selected vendors, customer credit reports and monthly statements.
- Enter commission vouchers; remove commissions paid from A/R accrual commission reports.
- Support Controller with year-end audit and sales tax audits.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by the Company and Management.
Qualifications for Accounting Analyst:
- Entry level BA Degree Graduate with Accounting / Finance Degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time and adhere to strict financial reporting schedules
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with the “C” level Executive team
This is an on-site position Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm. Salary range for this position is $60,000 – $65,000/yr.
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related accounting experience.