Established company seeking an Account Manager to join their Logistical Solutions division.
In this role, you will help customers take back expensive real estate and reuse valuable existing furniture assets so they can optimize their space to enhance productivity and efficiency.
· Identification of new business opportunities.
· Penetrate existing accounts with a broadening range of service offerings.
· Increase sales volume and profit margins by closing business opportunities.
· Engage directly with leadership and create opportunities for introduction to executive level contacts within Facilities Management, Corporate Real Estate, Project Management and End User.
· Collaborate with Sales Leads in our Workplace Technology, Furniture & ForBuild Teams to identify cross-referral opportunities or joint approach strategy at existing and/or new accounts.
· Prepare bid responses highlighting our approach to perform best in class service based on client expectations and needs.
· Collaborate with Marketing to build out case studies & communication campaign strategy.
· Build and maintain strong vendor relationships.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of market knowledge
· Well networked in Maryland
· Must possess prospecting skills
· Ability to present to client groups
· Must possess strong closing skills
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related skills to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org