Established contract manufacturer located in Morris County, NJ is seeking an Account Manager to act as the administrator, facilitator, and coordinator of sales projects, this position will also work closely with all the customer’s functional departments to ensure securing new business and successful job execution. The Account Manager will identify and pursue new business opportunities.
The Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and direct the development of a project from inception to completion
- Develop and deliver price estimates, progress reports and business proposals.
- Develop and implement project timelines and identify the critical path of the project.
- Produce communication documents as needed. Develop and maintain project documentation including action items, agenda, minutes, and project plans.
- Define goals, deliverables, and scope of project
- Work with the company and customer development teams to clarify details so there is mutual agreement at the beginning of each project.
- Request project status reports from both company and customer team members
- Identify project risks with the team and take steps to mitigate them
- Build and grow any relationships necessary for the success of the project and solicit new business
- At the end of each project, identify the elements of the project that were successful and those that were not.
- Responsible for working with R&D/Product Development to introduce new products to existing and prospective customers
The Account Manager Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4-6 years relevant experience in the personal care / cosmetic industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good at Planning and organizing
- Decision making
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Team building
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments
- Ability to handle heavy workload, accommodate change and adapt accordingly
- Fast learner
- Ability to work under stress and independently
For immediate consideration please send resume outlining your related background within the personal care / cosmetic industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com